Powerball lottery officials raised the estimated prize on the next Wednesday after the drawing without a winner on August 30, 2021. Now it increases to $345 million.
- The winning numbers on August 30, 2021 are: 3 · 15 · 45 · 51 · 61
The number on the red ball is: 8
Power Play 2X
- The winning numbers of Double Play on August 30, 2021 are: 18 · 27 · 42 · 43 · 47
Double Play Powerball: 13
One ticket matched five numbers to win Powerball’s second prize. It ‘s sold in New Jersey and worth $1 million.
- Powerball has 6 drawing sessions per week, instead of 2 sessions as before.
- Every Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (US time) there are 2 drawing sessions for Powerball. Includes, the main Jackpot & Double Play (for $10,000,000 jackpot).
- Each draw has a set of 5 regular numbers, and a red Powerball number separately.
- Each player needs to choose set of numbers for one day of the draw, and choose whether or not you want to participate in Double Play prize.
- If you choose to participate in Double Play, you have the chance to win both the main Jackpot and the Double Play Jackpot on the same day.
- Currently, Double Play only supports players in some states in the US.
- Reputable international lottery ticket purchase service agents (such as TheLotter and LottoAgent) do not currently support players to buy Double Play.
- InternationalLotter will update to you, as soon as these two reputable lottery ticket service providers expand their services.
Powerball is played in 44 states, Washington D.C, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The odds of a ticket hitting the jackpot are 292,201,338 to 1. Players have roughly a 1 in 11,688,053 chance to win at least $1 million.
To play Powerball, you pick six numbers: five numbers between one and 69 for the white balls; and one number between one and 26 for the red Powerball. Selecting all of them correctly gets you the jackpot. You can also pay for the Power Play option, which multiples any winnings earned by two, three, four, five or 10 times the amount, depending on which number is drawn.
How can you increase your odds? You can buy more than one ticket, though you’d have to have purchase 292,201,338 to account for all of the numerical possibilities, which would cost more than winning the jackpot. You have much better odds of winning a small prize:
Jackpot: Five matching numbers with the Powerball: 1 in 292,201,338
$1 million prize: Five matching numbers: 1 in 11,688,053.52
$50,000 prize: Four matching numbers with the Powerball: 1 in 913,129.18
$100 prize: Four matching numbers: 1 in 36,525.17
$100 prize: Three matching numbers with the Powerball: 1 in 14,494.11
$7 prize: Three matching numbers: 1 in 579.76
$7 prize: Two matching numbers with the Powerball: 1 in 701.33
$4 prize: One matching number with the Powerball: 1 in 91.98
$4 prize: Powerball only: 1 in 38.32
Players around the world can play US Powerball online outside the US via lottery messenger service sites with tickets cost $5 each. To avoid online scams be sure that the site you are using is legitimate. For a comparison of three online retailers already reviewed by InternationalLottery.org read here.Wednesday, September 01, 2021’s jackpot will be $345 million.
Do you want to buy Powerball tickets in your country ? Please check our guide at How To Play US Powerball from Outside The US and get your tickets right now !
Do you know ?
You can just stay at home and buy world top lottery tickets (like PowerBall, MegaMillion, EuroMillions, Australia Saturday lotto,..) online easily and quickly from top lotto messenger services. Go to How to buy international lottery tickets for more information.