On September 15, 2020 – the $119 million Mega Millions jackpot found the owner. This player bought the lucky ticket in Wisconsin.
These are lucky numbers: 25 · 28 · 38 · 59 · 62
Mega Millions gold ball is number 22
Lucky also came to 11 players who won $10,000 who bought the tickets with four numbers shown on white balls and the number 22 on the Mega Millions gold ball. Besides, 2 others received $40,000 with Megaplier 4X.
- $202 million belonged to a player who bought the ticket in New Jersey on February 11, 2020
- $410 million belonged to a player who bought the ticket in Arizona on June 09, 2020
- $124 million belonged to a player who bought the ticket in New Jersey on July 24, 2020
- $22 million belonged to a player who bought the ticket in California on July 31, 2020
- $119 million belonged to a player who bought the ticket in Wisconsin on September 15, 2020
Provided below are the rules for how foreigners can play Mega Millions:
- Tickets for Mega Millions are for sale by lottery retailers in 43 US States, in the District of Colombia and in the U.S Virgin Islands.
- To obtain tickets outside of these jurisdictions, foreigners can use online lottery operators, to locally purchase an official lottery ticket on their behalf.
- All reputable retailers will require you to register and provide billing information before purchasing tickets on your behalf.
- Once the tickets have been bought, the online retailer will make scans of both the official ticket and the receipt.
- To avoid online scams be sure that the site you are using is legitimate. For a comparison of three online retailers already reviewed by InternationalLottery.org read here.
- After the draw, the winning numbers are published online. Retailers will generally only contact you if you have won.
- You can then choose to either have the winning ticket sent to you, or to authorize the retailer tocollect the winnings on your behalf.
- If you elect to do the latter, you will then be prompted to verify your identity for security and tax reasons.
- If you win a significant amount or even perhaps the jackpot, it is likely that you will have to personally claim your prize at the local Mega Millions office.
- At this time the agent may assist you in making the necessary legal arrangements to collect your prize.
Can Foreigners Win Mega Millions?
- Yes, foreign citizens can legally win Mega Millions.
- The tax for a non-US citizen is a flat 30% of the winnings.
- Additional tax treaties may also apply depending on your citizenship.
Do you want to buy Mega Millions tickets in your country ? Please check our guide at How To Play US Mega Millions from Outside The US and get your tickets right now !
Do you know ?
You can just stay at home and buy world top lottery tickets (like PowerBall, MegaMillion, EuroMillions, Australia Saturday lotto,..) online easily and quickly from top lotto messenger services. Go to How to buy international lottery tickets for more information.