The Mega Millions lottery result on Friday, May 24, 2019 has found one lucky person becoming millionaire. However, no ticket matched all six numbers drawn Friday night – the white balls 14 – 41 – 44 – 56 – 62, plus the gold Mega Ball 10. As a result, Tueday’s jackpot is estimated at $418 million ($263.3 million cash).Specifically, there were plenty of big winners Friday night. One ticket matched the five white balls to win $2 million with Megaplier 2X; they were sold in New York. Twenty tickets matched four white balls plus the Mega Ball for the game’s $10,000 third prize. Four of those are actually worth $20,000 each because they included the optional Megaplier (available in most states for an extra $1 purchase), which was 2x Friday night.How to Play Mega Millions Online and Outside of the US ?
Provided below are the rules for how foreigners can play Mega Millions:
- Tickets for Mega Millions are for sale by lottery retailers in 43 US States, in the District of Colombia and in the U.S Virgin Islands.
- To obtain tickets outside of these jurisdictions, foreigners can use online lottery operators, to locally purchase an official lottery ticket on their behalf.
- All reputable retailers will require you to register and provide billing information before purchasing tickets on your behalf.
- Once the tickets have been bought, the online retailer will make scans of both the official ticket and the receipt.
- To avoid online scams be sure that the site you are using is legitimate. For a comparison of three online retailers already reviewed by InternationalLottery.org read here.
- After the draw, the winning numbers are published online. Retailers will generally only contact you if you have won.
- You can then choose to either have the winning ticket sent to you, or to authorize the retailer tocollect the winnings on your behalf.
- If you elect to do the latter, you will then be prompted to verify your identity for security and tax reasons.
- If you win a significant amount or even perhaps the jackpot, it is likely that you will have to personally claim your prize at the local Mega Millions office.
- At this time the agent may assist you in making the necessary legal arrangements to collect your prize.
Can Foreigners Win Mega Millions?
- Yes, foreign citizens can legally win Mega Millions.
- The tax for a non-US citizen is a flat 30% of the winnings.
- Additional tax treaties may also apply depending on your citizenship.
Please read HOW TO PLAY US MEGA MILLIONS FROM OUTSIDE THE US to be introduced step by step and avoid risks when you buy lotto tickets online.
Do you know ?
You can just stay at home and buy world top lottery tickets (like PowerBall, MegaMillion, EuroMillions, Australia Saturday lotto,..) online easily and quickly from top lotto messenger services. Go to How to buy international lottery tickets for more information.