The Powerball jackpot has grown to $173 million after a drawing on Wednesday night produced no winning ticket for the multi-state lottery prize.
- The winning numbers are 19 · 25 · 43 · 46 · 48
The number on the Powerball red ball is 14
Power Play 2X
- The winning numbers are 10 · 31 · 49 · 58 · 67
The number on the Powerball red ball is 4
A player who won $1 million bought the ticket in Indiana. In addition, 4 tickets matched four white balls plus the Power ball for the $50,000 third prizes; 4 tickets are worth $100,000 because it included the optional Power Play 2X; and 2 tickets won $14,159 (California).
The odds of picking the correct Powerball grand prize numbers are one in 292,201,338. A total of 44 states, plus Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, that participate in Powerball. Powerball drawings are held every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. Western time.
Players around the world can play US Powerball online outside the US via lottery messenger service sites with tickets cost $5 each. To avoid online scams be sure that the site you are using is legitimate. For a comparison of three online retailers already reviewed by InternationalLottery.org read here.
Provided below are the rules for how foreigners can play Powerball:
- Tickets for Powerball are for sale by lottery retailers in 43 US States, in the District of Colombia and in the U.S Virgin Islands.
- To obtain tickets outside of these jurisdictions, foreigners can use online lottery operators, to locally purchase an official lottery ticket on their behalf.
- All reputable retailers will require you to register and provide billing information before purchasing tickets on your behalf.
- Once the tickets have been bought, the online retailer will make scans of both the official ticket and the receipt.
- To avoid online scams be sure that the site you are using is legitimate. For a comparison of three online retailers already reviewed by InternationalLottery.org read here.
- After the draw, the winning numbers are published online. Retailers will generally only contact you if you have won.
- You can then choose to either have the winning ticket sent to you, or to authorize the retailer tocollect the winnings on your behalf.
- If you elect to do the latter, you will then be prompted to verify your identity for security and tax reasons.
- If you win a significant amount or even perhaps the jackpot, it is likely that you will have to personally claim your prize at the local Powerball office.
- At this time the agent may assist you in making the necessary legal arrangements to collect your prize.
Let’s see the article How to buy Powerball from outside the US to know in detail.
Saturday, November 13, 2021 ’s Powerball jackpot will be $173 million.
Do you want to buy Powerball tickets in your country ? Please check our guide at How To Play US Powerball from Outside The US and get your tickets right now !
Do you know ?
You can just stay at home and buy world top lottery tickets (like PowerBall, MegaMillion, EuroMillions, Australia Saturday lotto,..) online easily and quickly from top lotto messenger services. Go to How to buy international lottery tickets for more information.